08 August 2008

Of Mice and Gnomes

Well, my gnome envy was getting to be too much for me. I wanted them so bad, but not only are they too expensive, I couldn't find any made without wool. So finally I decided to try my hand at them. I'm very happy with how they turned out, considering my complete lack of sewing skills what-so-ever. They are far from perfect, but I don't think she'll care much, at least, I hope not :D Here are first three, I plan to go through the rainbow, and then do the elements.

Oh, Gnomes!



I did end up making the entire rainbow and giving them to my niece for her birthday, I forgot to take a picture of the lot of them, though. I made the elements as well, which Kaia is lovin' on. I need to get a picture of them before they are too beat up. :)

 I also made some little organic mice for my nephew's birthday using this pattern from Sewing Stars.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I adore feedback! <3